Saturday 30 July 2011

Friends I Can't Wait To Meet


Okay so I never really thought about this because its probably waaaaay in the future but it seems like something good to write about so here it is:  people never really think about it but what are the friends I can't wait to meet?? Interesting question huh?? I mean i would think it would probably be my college friends I can't wait to meet because I'll be in a new place, and I'll probably meet new people thart have different ideas then me. Who wouldn't want to make new friends in new places, it has to be exciting like your starting a new adventure or something right?? I can't wait until I meet new people. That would might do me some good. Getting the feel of being on my own with people doing the same thing I am. Friends I Can't Wait To Meet?? the ones that will be there through thick and thin and the ones that will be available no matter what and the ones that I can count on just being the one I can lean on and talk too

No comments:

Post a Comment